geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Clarification please from the PMC
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:40:41 GMT
Guys, I feel like I am allowed to state my opinions.

I am not complaining (and a bit insulted that you think I am), but I
believe that RTC is harmful for a few reasons.

I also feel like some responses to mails I have sent are basically
that I should shut-up (my words), which I do not appreciate.

:-(

--jason