geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [CONSENSUS] Default plugin site (was Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager)
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:46:34 GMT
Forwarding request to infra@ list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul McMahan <paulmcmahan@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 19, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CONSENSUS] Default plugin site (was Re: Frustrations of
a Release Manager)
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org

There's an interesting plugin site for eclipse at
eclipseplugincentral.com that implements some of the ideas we have
discussed.  It provides a directory of plugins but not the actual
files themselves, pointing elsewhere for the purchase/download.  It
also provides a rating system, news page, and discussion forums.  IMHO
the geronimo project should strive to provide this type of site for
building a healthy commercial and open source community around
geronimo plugins.

The domain names "geronimoplugincentral.com" and
"geronimoplugincentral.org" were available and match the form used by
"eclipseplugincentral.com" so I purchased them and would like to
donate them to the ASF.  How can I do that?  Just send a note to
infrastructure@apache.org?

);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/