geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Request change to RTC Process
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 02:18:36 GMT

On Jun 17, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:
>> Is there a code quality issue in this community?
>
> Not necessarily.  There *does* appear to be an issue
> with some people not wanting to abide by the requirements
> of the RTC model.

Ok.  IMHO, it's fine to revisit and even challenge the RTC topic if
people need a reminder of what got us here -- part of the learning
process.

But let's not use quality concerns as a justification for our model
of RTC, it isn't necessary.  Ultimately, no changes in our RTC model
will occur by definitively proving or disproving quality.
Entertaining the debate leads people to believe it holds merit and
it's not one of our issues.

-David