geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Assembling a Geronimo distribution in a m2 build - first look.
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:22:00 GMT
OK, I got further..... actually into the assembly.

Prasad, can you outline what the maven assembly plugin is used for?
For me it's objecting to a lot of our dependencies not having maven
poms.... I removed a bunch that don't go into the server any more,
but its now objecting to the jasper compiler not having poms.

thanks
david jencks