geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:35:41 GMT
FYI, I'm working with David Blevins now to try and get the OpenEJB
jars published... and once published then the defautl build will not
need these sources.  But for folks that want to build G and OpenEJB
in one swoop we can setup a super-build that does this.

But, right now still working on how to get Continuum to publish jars
to the Codehaus' WebDAV...

--jason