geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RTC Does Not Apply To Merging ANYTHING in dead-1.2 into trunk
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:28:25 GMT

On Jun 2, 2006, at 7:14 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> Several people have asserted the claim in the subject above and
>> AFAICT no one on the board or PMC have argued with it.  I'm going to
>> assume there are no objections.
>
> +1
>
>> In particular I plan to check that the m2 patches don't break the
>> trunk build and apply them.
>
> Does it mean you're applying the already-checked-in patches wrt M2
> from dead-1.2 to the trunk? I'm asking this as I don't want to
> duplicate it or make things broken after applying some of them before
> you.

I'm applying patches from GERONIMO-2071, and consulting on IRC with
Anita and Prasad to make sure I'm getting the right ones.  You've
worked with m2 much more than me, so if you would like to apply them
let me know, I will stop :-).  I'd like to get something committed in
the next few hours so they have an easier base to work from.

thanks
david jencks