geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [RTC] m2-plugins deployment plugin: PLEASE VOTE
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:02:51 GMT
I think if you try again the stax and jsr173 problems will not happen.
 It's only after the first clean build in an XMLBeans directory that
they happen.  Unfortunately, that may mean they happen on like 10
different modules.

Apparently this is due to errors in the XMLBeans plugin or POM and
David J had an idea of how to patch things locally to make this go
away.

Thanks,
     Aaron