geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: liferay
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:57:56 GMT
> Personal preference...but I think its better throwing an error.  Is
> "obsoleting" a settable option?  I am not so sure I like obsoleting by
> default...this could be ugly since it may be another app other than the
> Welcome app that gets obsoleted.

You don't have to obsolete anything -- I said you "can" do that.  If
you use the obsoletes, you provide module IDs you obsolete.  So you
could specify geronimo/welcome/*/car and it would remove the welcome
app if present and not if not and you wouldn't obsolete anything else
that happened to be listening on /

Thanks,
     Aaron