geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web site update
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:25:27 GMT
I think this is complicated by the fact that we split out the trunk
and branch after the fact (basically moved trunk to branch and
recreated trunk by copying from a previous revision.

I think the way to do the merge would be to generate a diff between
the revision we copied to trunk (I forget which but it said in the
commit message when I did it) and the tip of the branch.  I think it
would be important to use that exact revision number as the "before"
point in generating the diff or doing the merge.

Thanks,
    Aaron