geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [RTC] ActiveMQ GBean modules
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:45:55 GMT
To clarify, I think David's comments are important, but I think the
patch should go in and then be adjusted further.  I'd rather see
iterative development in 1.2 and more effort to make the patch right
the first time in 1.1.1.  There's no reason we couldn't open David's
comments in a Jira when this patch is committed just to make sure we
don't forget.

We should also talk about whether to maintain this code in AMQ or
Geronimo, but in parallel with any actual work on the code.

Thanks,
    Aaron