geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Reloading GBeans during development
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:37:54 GMT
On 6/17/06, Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is not going to make a difference, I know for sure that the jar
> is up to date. I checked that a couple of times already. I'll try to
> investigate the Geronimo side next time it happens.

Can you post the full output of the redeploy command?

Also, are you saying that after a redeploy the code is bad, but then
if you restart Geronimo without any more deployment activity then the
code turns good?  Or are you saying that if you restart and then
redeploy again the redeploy works?

You could try increasing the memory and perm gen space in case it's a
problem with repeated class loading blowing through some kind of JVM
resource.

Thanks,
    Aaron