geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deployment events
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:32:51 GMT
So far, we don't send start/stop events.  You could go a different way
and declare a reference of type WebModule (the JSR-77 GBean
representing the web module) and then your GBean would get a
Collection containing all the web module GBeans, and I think you can
register listeners to be notified as entries are added and removed.
The GBeans would be added as the module is started and removed when
the module is stopped.

As for the module ID default/foo-webapp/1150467344244/war, that's of
the form group/artifact/version/type.  So it looks like either you
deployed this web app without a module ID or specified only the
artifactId in your moduleId -- "default" is the default group,
"foo-webapp" is either the name of your WAR or the artifactId you
specified, 1150467344244 was the timestamp at the time of deployment,
which is used if as the version if no version is specified.  With this
there are various ways to navigate to more interesting things, but the
WebModule might be a better way to start.

Thanks,
    Aaron