geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1 Release
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:23:11 GMT
OK, so I just want to recap some of the "known issues" that have come
up in the last few days, some of which have been diagnosed and some of
which have not yet:

 * WAR in an EAR cannot use a database pool by including a dependency
on it (the EAR must declare the dependency)

 * Manifest Class-Path for WAR in EAR was respected in 1.0, is ignored in 1.1

 * Cannot create an EJB reference to an EJB in another module

 * In-place deployment does not work for EJB modules

 * "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled"
exception happens when acquiring a connection from a database pool

Thanks,
    Aaron