geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject What's the Wiki story?
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:53:00 GMT
I'd like to add some documentation for specific plugins to a Wiki.  I
don't know if the plan is to migrate pretty much everything to
Confluence or only keep our main documentation there and use MoinMoin
for the rest or what.

Still, if we're documenting available plugins, that's probably more or
less project documentation, and should go in Confluence anyway.  Could
someone with admin access create an Apache Geronimo Plugins space?
(The plugins will be on a separate release track from Geronimo so I
don't think the plugin docs should necessarily go in the 1.1 docs.)

Thanks,
    Aaron