geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 05:13:33 GMT
Well, I think it's adequately clear that people think we ought to run
our meetings differently.  Can we set up a next meeting, which
everyone is invited to?  We'll need people to help organize, as well
as to cover the space, food, and telecom, but this should not be
unmanageable.

Of the people who would be interested in attending a project meeting,
which of these work for you?

1) TheServerSide Barcelona
2) ApacheCon Dublin
3) OSCon Portland
4) ApacheCon Austin
5) Other

Also, will you help organize and will you (or your company) chip in to
cover costs?

For my part, 1 & 2 would be best, I'm not sure about 3 & 4 yet, I can
help organize, and I don't yet know about sponsorship.

Thanks,
    Aaron