geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Plugin versioning problems
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:16:50 GMT
Perhaps I was unclear; I didn't mean to say this was a bad idea, only
that our code doesn't currently support it.  I expect version ranges
are on the road map, but if you want to work on them, you're more than
welcome to.  :)

I don't think this is a G 1.1.x discussion, since AFAIK it would
require kernel changes.

Thanks,
     Aaron