geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Request to release ActriveMQ 3.2.4
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:32:09 GMT
What's the best way to get the ActiveMQ 3.2.4 code?

I tried to update
svn+ssh://svn.activemq.codehaus.org/svnroot/activemq/branches/activemq-3/activemq
and it didn't take my password (even the one that beaver.codehaus.org
says is my new SVN password).

Then I tried to check out
svn+ssh://svn.activemq.org/scm/activemq/branches/activemq-3/activemq
and it doesn't prompt for a password and doesn't let me on with my
public key.

Thanks,
    Aaron

> I resolved 1, and commented on the other issue.
>
> On 6/6/06, Paul McMahan <paulmcmahan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just wanted to send a reminder that there are a couple of patches
> > waiting to be applied to AMQ 3.2.4 that address problems with creating
> > connectors from the console.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-727
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1451
> >
> > Actually, it's possible they have been applied without closing the
> > JIRAs but I wasn't able to connect to svn.activemq.org to check.
> >

> > Best wishes,
> > Paul
> >

> > On 6/5/06, Matt Hogstrom <matt@hogstrom.org> wrote:
> > > Hiram / James,
> > >
> > > Currently we are running off 3.2.4-SNAPSHOT.  Can you release an official version?
 I'd like to get