geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo Knowledge Base
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:00:04 GMT
This is awesome!  I think this framework can really let us quickly
and easily grow the content.

On Jun 22, 2006, at 2:38 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

>>> I think that the bulk of what is in
>>> geronimo/  should move to
>>> I think that the KB space is really for stuff that does not fit
>>> well  into other spaces (like docNN or geronimo), or stuff that
>>> is FAQ-like.
>> That was the original idea behind GMOxSBOX
> Sanboxes IMO have an implicit "this is not baked yet" or "this is
> experimental" or "i'm playing around".  The content in the KB
> however is just stuff that does not fit well into other more
> specific spaces.

I agree.  I think we need a sandbox space for working white boards
when having live discussions or trying to document a proposed new
feature for the community.  I see this knowledge base as a FAQ like
content and not a general scratch area.

View raw message