geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Updated build instructions for eclipse-plugin
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:51:14 GMT
After some recent commits I seem to be running into out-of-memory
during the build, and its partially my fault with whats happening
within the build like the launching of a headless eclipse.  I found
out that the Tuscany project is doing alot of EMF generation in their
build without launching eclipse but looking at their code is very
specific and intertwined with their stuff. I think however it could
be refactored out and re-used and I'll be looking into some of that
next release.  In the meantime however I'm using the following
setting that seems to alleviate the problem...

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"

-sachin