geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin V1.1.0 unstable driver now available
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 01:49:46 GMT
I'd have to dig into it, I'm not quite sure looking at just the stack  
trace.

On Jun 6, 2006, at 9:32 PM, Neal Sanche wrote:

> I will put in a JIRA, for sure. Can you tell me what might be going  
> on?
>
> -Neal
>
> Sachin Patel wrote:
>> Ah shoot, can you open a jira? I can investigate.
>>
>> On Jun 5, 2006, at 11:57 PM, Neal Sanche wrote:
>>
>>> Sachin Patel wrote:
>>>> The following driver can run on both JDK 1.4 or 1.5.  It should  
>>>> be run with WTP 1.0x and will eventually but not currently run  
>>>> on WTP 1.5.
>>>>
>>>> http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/g- 
>>>> eclipse-plugin-1.1-SNAPSHOT-deployable.zip
>>>>
>>>> -sachin
>>>>
>>> Hi Sachin,
>>>
>>> I am currently trying to get Eclipse 1.0.2 All In One bundle to  
>>> run your new eclipse plugin with the following result. I have  
>>> installed the plugin, and set up a Geronimo 1.1 server that I  
>>> compiled myself about a week ago. I am going to try a recompile  
>>> in the meantime, but what do you think the following means?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> -Neal
>>>
>>>
>>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2006-06-05 21:44:07.125
>>> !MESSAGE An error occurred while automatically activating bundle  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent (14).
>>> !STACK 0
>>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The activator  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent.Activator for bundle  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent is invalid
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleAc 
>>> tivator(AbstractBundle.java:149)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start 
>>> (BundleContextImpl.java:965)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker 
>>> (BundleHost.java:316)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start 
>>> (AbstractBundle.java:264)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseClassLoader.findLocalClass 
>>> (EclipseClassLoader.java:116)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:337)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SingleSourcePackage.loadCla 
>>> ss(SingleSourcePackage.java:37)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:386)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClas 
>>> s(AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
>>>    at  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.v11.core.GeronimoServerBehaviour.<clinit> 
>>> (GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:54)
>>>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0 
>>> (Native Method)
>>>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance 
>>> (Unknown Source)
>>>    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance 
>>> (Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecut 
>>> ableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:162)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecut 
>>> ableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:142)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecut 
>>> ableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:129)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.create 
>>> ExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:48)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ServerType.createServerBehaviou 
>>> rDelegate(ServerType.java:91)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getBehaviourDelegate 
>>> (Server.java:235)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.setupLaunchConfiguration 
>>> (Server.java:1059)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getLaunchConfiguration 
>>> (Server.java:1118)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.start 
>>> (Server.java:1139)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.synchronousStart 
>>> (Server.java:1488)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.StartServerJob.run 
>>> (StartServerJob.java:34)
>>>    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent.Activator
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:405)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClas 
>>> s(AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.loadClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:275)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass 
>>> (BundleHost.java:227)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleAc 
>>> tivator(AbstractBundle.java:142)
>>>    ... 30 more
>>> Root exception:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent.Activator
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:405)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClas 
>>> s(AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.loadClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:275)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass 
>>> (BundleHost.java:227)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleAc 
>>> tivator(AbstractBundle.java:142)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start 
>>> (BundleContextImpl.java:965)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker 
>>> (BundleHost.java:316)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start 
>>> (AbstractBundle.java:264)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseClassLoader.findLocalClass 
>>> (EclipseClassLoader.java:116)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:337)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SingleSourcePackage.loadCla 
>>> ss(SingleSourcePackage.java:37)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:386)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
>>> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClas 
>>> s(AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
>>>    at  
>>> org.apache.geronimo.st.v11.core.GeronimoServerBehaviour.<clinit> 
>>> (GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:54)
>>>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0 
>>> (Native Method)
>>>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance 
>>> (Unknown Source)
>>>    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance 
>>> (Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
>>>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecut 
>>> ableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:162)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecut 
>>> ableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:142)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecut 
>>> ableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:129)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.create 
>>> ExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:48)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ServerType.createServerBehaviou 
>>> rDelegate(ServerType.java:91)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getBehaviourDelegate 
>>> (Server.java:235)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.setupLaunchConfiguration 
>>> (Server.java:1059)
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getLaunchConfiguration 
>>> (Server.java:1118)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.start 
>>> (Server.java:1139)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.synchronousStart 
>>> (Server.java:1488)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.StartServerJob.run 
>>> (StartServerJob.java:34)
>>>    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
>>>
>>> !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 2 2006-06-05 21:44:08.140
>>> !MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Starting server -  
>>> Apache Geronimo 1.1".
>>> !STACK 0
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>    at  
>>> org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core.internal.GenericServerLaunchConf 
>>> igurationDelegate.launch 
>>> (GenericServerLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:51)
>>>    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch 
>>> (LaunchConfiguration.java:590)
>>>    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch 
>>> (LaunchConfiguration.java:515)
>>>    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch 
>>> (LaunchConfiguration.java:152)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.start 
>>> (Server.java:1140)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.synchronousStart 
>>> (Server.java:1488)
>>>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.StartServerJob.run 
>>> (StartServerJob.java:34)
>>>    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
>>
>>
>> -sachin
>>
>


-sachin



Mime
View raw message