geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RTC] Clarification please from the PMC
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:55:00 GMT

Jason Dillon wrote:
> Guys, I feel like I am allowed to state my opinions.
>
> I am not complaining (and a bit insulted that you think I am), but I
> believe that RTC is harmful for a few reasons.
>
> I also feel like some responses to mails I have sent are basically that
> I should shut-up (my words), which I do not appreciate.

Of course you have a right to speak your opinions, and they are
welcomed. The key really becomes how constructive they are.  Clearly RTC
is a PITA.  But it also was heavily needed to right ourselves from a
collaboration and communication perspective.  IMHO, I think it has been
successful, and once we have shown that we are working together better
as a team, I am sure we will be able to move back to CTS.