geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building with m2 - doc location discussion
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:56:00 GMT
We'll keep it on a separate space, if the content does not expand enough to support being on
it's
own space we can always merge it into an existing space at a later time.

BTW, quick question about the KB. Will GMOxKB become the new FAQs? is so we should update
the web
site and point the FAQs to this new space. Comments?

Cheers!
Hernan