geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building with m2 - doc location discussion
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:30:18 GMT
Hi Anita,
I created a new space "Apache Geronimo Development" (GMOxDEV) and copied the "Building Apache

Geronimo with Maven 2" article. The new location is
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Building+Apache+Geronimo+with+Maven+2

I also added this line "This page has been moved to Building Apache Geronimo with Maven 2.
Further
updates will be made to that new location." to the original article located directly from
the
"geronimo" space.

You can see the new entry here cwiki.apache.org/geronimo. If you are OK with this changes
I will
remove the original article.

Cheers!
Hernan