geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:00:31 GMT

Jeff,

this suggestion is probably too late....

but given the deficiencies of dialin, would it be possible for you to post a short
summary of where your work with clustering is at?

Is there a page on the(a?) wiki about the approach you are taking?
I can see the tomcat clustering page

  http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/clustering.html

and the overview page
  http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/clustering.html

but nothing on kluster or the session API

cheers

Jeff Genender wrote:>
> Jules Gosnell wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> Covalent had to commit to a time - we went for 6:00pm on thursday.
>>
>> I realise that this may be a little earlier than some of you were hoping
>> for, but it was the best we could do at short notice - sorry.
>>
>> One further problem. We were not able to organise conferencing
>> facilities. If anyone thinks that they can work around this, perhaps via
>> skype or something, I would be happy to try to set something up - Has
>> anyone run a skype conference with 4 or 5 participants before ? Would
>> you like us to try?
>>

> Well, thats ok...thanks for giving a shot.
>
> I would ask that we bring as much to the lists afterwards as there are
> others who have/are doing considerable work in the clustering area and
> are not able to be there.  It would be nice to be engaged in
> discussions.  Thanks again for trying.
>
>> Jules

was with sponsorship,
something?). Covalent