geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:11:40 GMT

Jules Gosnell wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Covalent had to commit to a time - we went for 6:00pm on thursday.
>
> I realise that this may be a little earlier than some of you were hoping
> for, but it was the best we could do at short notice - sorry.
>
> One further problem. We were not able to organise conferencing
> facilities. If anyone thinks that they can work around this, perhaps via
> skype or something, I would be happy to try to set something up - Has
> anyone run a skype conference with 4 or 5 participants before ? Would
> you like us to try?

Well, thats ok...thanks for giving a shot.

I would ask that we bring as much to the lists afterwards as there are
others who have/are doing considerable work in the clustering area and
are not able to be there.  It would be nice to be engaged in
discussions.  Thanks again for trying.

> Jules
>

>> Jules Gosnell wrote:

>>> That's a little later than I was hoping for - my worry would be that
>>> people who might otherwise be there will have packed up and gone home
>>> by then.
>>>
>>> I would rather a slot somewhere between 6:00pm and 9:00pm...
>>>
>>> How does that sound ?
>>>

>>> Jules

with sponsorship,
Covalent