geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <>
Subject Re: Servlet 2.5 specification
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:50:15 GMT

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> Has anyone broached the subject w/ them?

I think this would be a good conversation to have.... but considering that they
don't even push tomcat 5 to any m2 repositories (at least not recent versions)
then I think it would be a long conversation.

I would like to move on before that, so I want to take a copy to get going.

In parallel, somebody can have the conversation with them about putting tomcat
in m2 and about sharing specs code from a common place eg.

As I got to OK's on option #1 I am going to go ahead with it - as at least
a temporary solution.

View raw message