geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:02:33 GMT
John Sisson wrote:

> I'd also be interested in calling in, preferably closer to 9:00pm if
> possible.
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=29&month=6&year=2006&p1=78&p2=240&p3=137&p4=179

> John

Guys,

Covalent had to commit to a time - we went for 6:00pm on thursday.

I realise that this may be a little earlier than some of you were hoping
for, but it was the best we could do at short notice - sorry.

One further problem. We were not able to organise conferencing
facilities. If anyone thinks that they can work around this, perhaps via
skype or something, I would be happy to try to set something up - Has
anyone run a skype conference with 4 or 5 participants before ? Would
you like us to try?

Jules

> Jules Gosnell wrote:
>
>> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>>
>>> I was planning on attending the CeltiXFire BOF at 2100 Dublin time.
>>> 2200 is good from my perspective.
>>

>> That's a little later than I was hoping for - my worry would be that
>> people who might otherwise be there will have packed up and gone home
>> by then.
>>
>> I would rather a slot somewhere between 6:00pm and 9:00pm...
>>
>> How does that sound ?
>>

>> Jules

sponsorship,
Covalent