geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <>
Subject Re: No KEYS link on 1.1 download page
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 04:01:23 GMT
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> +1 John.  If you would do that it would be excellent.  The KEYS file
> is
> John Sisson wrote:
>> I noticed that the download page no longer has a KEYS link.
>> Yesterday (before the update to the site) the KEYS link at the very
>> bottom of the download page pointed to
>> but it seems there is a
>> more up-to-date version in .
>> AFAIK, we should have the keys available so users can download it, as
>> discussed in the Apache HTTP Server download page:
>> I am willing to update the download page so that it has a KEYS link,
>> but can *someone confirm* which file it should be pointing to.
>> I can also add a "Verify the integrity of the files" section on the
>> download page, based upon the
>> page to help those users
>> who aren't familiar with the tools used to verify releases.
>> Would like some +1's before proceeding.
>> John
I have committed these changes in rev 417662, but will hold off updating
the site for a while to give time to people to review.  It is pretty
much the same as the Apache HTTP server documentation, just updated to
reference Geronimo filenames and Matt's public key in examples.  If
anyone can help with the commented out section in verification.xml that
would be great.

View raw message