geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject No KEYS link on 1.1 download page
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:31:47 GMT
I noticed that the download page no longer has a KEYS link.  Yesterday
(before the update to the site) the KEYS link at the very bottom of the
download page pointed to http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS but
it seems there is a more up-to-date version in
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS .

AFAIK, we should have the keys available so users can download it, as
discussed in the Apache HTTP Server download page:
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#verify

I am willing to update the download page so that it has a KEYS link, but
can *someone confirm* which file it should be pointing to.

I can also add a "Verify the integrity of the files" section on the
download page, based upon the
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#verify page to help those users who
aren't familiar with the tools used to verify releases.

Would like some +1's before proceeding.

John