geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:08:06 GMT
Jules its great you'll make it over here.  I haven't really followed clustering since it was

withdrawn from the Incubator so my apologies for not being current.

It would be excellent to see what Wadi is doing.

However, Given the recent issue with the meeting in JavaOne I'm not sure I'm following the
Covalent
sponsorship since we'll be having the disucssion at an ApacheCon.  Forgive me but I'm a little

sensitive to the Corporate Sponsorship and Committers getting together ;-0

Anyway, I am in Dublin and am available.  I think my only time constraints are Friday afternoon
and
a Wednesday night session I'm moderating at 1700.

Cheers

Matt