geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:34:23 GMT

It looks like I am going to make it to Dublin afterall.

I think this will be a good chance for anyone interested in Geronimo
clustering to get together and talk about scope, architecture,
resourcing, roadmap etc - in short, anything that we need to get the
beast rolled out.

Here is a link to a clustering architecture overview that I put together
some time ago - it's a little out of date. It doesn't mention Lingo,
which should be very useful for cluster management, the proposed Session
API or recent developments with geronimo-cache etc... but it is a good
starting point to demostrate the direction that I am coming from.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Clustering

Covalent have kindly offered to host the meeting - its just up to us to
provide some content and some people :-)

Everyone with an interest in clustering is welcome. It will be very
informal, structure depending largely on who turns up.

If you would like to come, we need to know ASAP so that we can find a
window that will fit with the majority of your time constraints, so,
please join the thread and let us know. We are thinking of some time
thursday afternoon or evening. If you cannot make a slot during this
window, please mention it.

looking forward to seeing you all there,

Jules

crystallises out around it."

  * Jules Gosnell
  * Partner