geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build using m2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 04:17:45 GMT
It's clear to me that we need to break out our plugins build and get the
plugins published ASAP.  I asked this in another thread, what will it
take to get this published?  I don't think that it's too much trouble,
just an RTC to break the plugin out and then we just start publishing
the snapshots.  We can shoot for a plugin release around the time of G
v1.2.0>

Regards,
Alan