geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject [RTC] Add javamail 1.4 spec implementation.
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:59:04 GMT
The following JIRA

Contains patches for adding a javamail 1.4 module to the specs
component.  I've attached 2 patches to this JIRA for the review.  The
larger patch (javamail-1.4.diff) is the full patch required to create
the new module.  Included with this is renaming the
geronimo-spec-javamail module to geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1.  I don't
believe that rename shows up in the diff, although one file in the
renamed module gets updated.

The smaller diff (1.4.diff) is a comparison of the new 1.4 code to the
1.3.1 implementation so reviewers can see the changes made for the new
features.  This is just an FYI patch for the benefit of reviewers.

Rick