geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release branching process (was Re: Life After 1.1 - starting the new branch for 1.1.1 - some logistics and your input requested.)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:17:32 GMT
Thanks David,  I tried to recap in the other thread and didn't receive any additional responses
so
now that we have a branches/1.1.0 branches/1.1 and a branches/1.1.1 I don't think we quite
nailed
it.  Your summary is great and I concur.

Here is my + 1 and I'm happy to get the Wiki updated.

The remaining question is what to do with the branches that are out there.  I think we should
whack
what's out there (does not appear that there has been any activity) branches/1.1 and branches/1.1.1.

  When the vote is complete later today and we release 1.1 I'll move branches/1.1.0 to tags/1.1.0

and then make the copy to branches/1.1 and update the versions to 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT as well as
the
plugin releases.

Then I think we're open for G-Business.