geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site update
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:38:48 GMT
Hi Jeremy,
I was using a graphical tool to do the merge. The dry run would show all the files that would
be
updated but when I ran it "for real" nothing really changed on my working, local trunk, copy.

I did an svn stat and saw no changes, did an svn up and it failed. Can't remember exactly
the error
msg but was something about not a working directory or can not run from the same directory.

I ended up doing a new svn co from the trunk, updated the project files and xdocs, rebuilding
and
committing. I couldn't find any other way to do it, then I updated the web site from the trunk.

What would the "svn command line" way be for merging the branch into the trunk?

Thanks

Cheers!
Hernan