geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 Build Instructions on wiki (M2 : Build Instruction)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:27:55 GMT
I don't think we should keep creating so many spaces. The idea behind having multiple spaces
was to
allow easier management of the documentation as we deliver new releases of Geronimo.

Documents not attached to specific Geronimo releases should all go into the same space, the

challenge would be to give that space a name "big enough" to clearly send the message what
is
organized in there. Today that space is named "Apache Geronimo SandBox", we definitively need
change it.

D. Blevins, if gbuild and vmbuild are part of the Geronimo project, would you consider moving
them
into the "Apache Geronimo SandBox"?

Again, we need to change that name soon, I couldn't come up with anything better at that time.
Any
proposal anyone?

Cheers!
Hernan