geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Where did the 1.1 branch go?!?! - Summary and recommendation
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:50:42 GMT
Tony,

The 1.1 branch is close and not accepting updates.  It is currently located at branches/1.1.0
and
will me moved to tags/1.1.0 when the final approval vote goes through.

branches/1.1.1 is ready for updates but we haven't agreed on the content yet.

I think I'm in agreement with you that it should be branches/1.1 to be consistent.  Let me
send out
a separate to hopefully drive consensus on this.