geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki based FAQ
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:27:07 GMT

Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> I put together a FAQ in the sandbox on the cwiki.  I seeded it with
>> content from the main wiki on the Geronimo website and with some
>> content from a resent email I sent about accessing an MBean server
>> from a GBean.
>>
>> This is just an idea, and I will have no hard feelings if we decide
>> to delete it (it only took 20 minutes to get going).
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSBOX/FAQ
>>
>> What do you think?
>

> The more places one can contribute the better. Documentation is always
> a big PITA for open source projects so I don't worry about its
> existence. It will survive, esp. now when editing is so easy to do.
>
> I wonder why the name is so...well...different? How was it chosen?

cwiki.apache.org was decided with the infraestructure folks.

Dain included the direct link to confluence but we now have an customized HTML version that
gets
updated automatically everytime a page is edited. So, to access the wiki you should just typen

cwiki.apache.org/geronimo

Does that answer your question about the name?

Cheers!
Hernan