geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Updated 1.1 Release Binaries
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:34:05 GMT
I've updated the release with two items.

1. Moved tags/1.1.0 to branches/1.1.0 to address issues raised.  (svn 414978)
2. I corrected the discrepancy about Tomcat logging pointed out by Paul.  (svn 415233)
3. Updated the Release-Notes with the "known issues" (svn 414978)
4. Updated incorrect documentation links in the console (svn 414996)

No other changes were made to the 1.1.0 branch.  I have rebuilt the server and provided updated

links to them below.

*DayTrader Application*

I'm working on a website and documentation to help folks out but the deliverable is the ear

*Geronimo 1.1 Version*

    *Full J2EE Jetty Version*

    *Minimal Jetty Version*

    *Full Tomcat Version*

    *Minimal Tomcat Version*

*Geronimo 1.1 Spec Jars*

I believe the above jars represent the only issues that would be considered a stop ship.
To date
only 2 PMC members and a handful of committers have voted.

At what point is the vote called and the distribution allowed?

View raw message