geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Klustering and Kache
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 00:55:41 GMT
This is a great news!

The WADI community is also working on providing clustering capabilities
to Geonimo. The "first-pass" is still not yet checked-in and I expect to
have it checked it next week.

The implementation will provide:
* pluggable replication strategy;
* support of a large number of nodes thanks to state partitioning;
* session relocation (move this state to this node as an inbound request
bound to this state has been received on the node);
* request relocation or proxying; and
* pluggable transport: Tribes, JGroups, ActiveCluster on top of ActiveMQ.

As part of this integration, we are also ensuring full pluggability of
clustering framework for Geronimo, i.e. Klustering and Kache can easily
be plugged in.

Thanks,
Gianny