geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about what a release is
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:18:36 GMT
I have to agree with Matt - wrapping the container as a GBean and then
letting the container do its job is the least obtrusive for existing
users.  Why must we turn everything into a GBean?  We already make
things difficult for existing Tomcat users and developers who want to
move their skills and apps over to Geronimo.  Why should we do the same
for every other service we add into the server?

-Donald