geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Plugin Enhancements
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:18:16 GMT
I've had similar discussions about Maven with folks.  One other area that people were interested

about with plugins that I forgot about was configuration.  It's fine to develop an app that
has a
datasource that's local but there is little likelyhood that the same datasource will be used
in
production.  They wanted a way to be able to edit those attributes. Really, more of a structured

list of attributes rather than looking in the console.  They wanted to know which ones the
CAR
depended on and a way to tweak them.