geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 03:17:02 GMT

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> I see a lot of whining in this thread an not a lot of coding.  If you
> ask me, if Jeff, John or anyone in the projects feels that we need an
> alternative to the javaplugins site, all they have to do is sit down and
> put together a site.  At that point we have have an open discussion on
> the default link.  We had a nice open discussion about the default link
> a while back and concluded it the javaplugins site was fine since there
> is only one site available, and when this state changes, I expect the
> default to change.

Perfect example of our "excellent" communication skills.  "Whining" vs
coding?  Where does what occurred have anything to do with coding?  This
is a total obfuscation of the issue entirely.  The issue is
communication...communication...communication...not the plugins site.  I
truly have a problem expressing this, don't I?