geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Neal Sanche <n...@nsdev.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin V1.1.0 unstable driver now available
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 01:09:15 GMT
Just tried it, and it's the same thing Sachin. Could you, perhaps, send
me the following file, or make it available in the .zip:

org.apache.geronimo.st.v11.ui.jar

It isn't in the .zip you sent, however it is in the source distribution,
but I can't make the plugin source code compile. Are you using Maven, or m2?

-Neal

Sanche wrote:

> [...]
run on both JDK 1.4 or 1.5. It
and will eventually but not