geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rc1 Status and Next Steps
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:20:01 GMT
I did a binary comparison of the stax-api-1.0.1 jar in Geronimo and it
matches the JAR at http://dist.codehaus.org/stax/jars/stax-api-1.0.1.jar
as Guillaume said.

FYI, the URL for the project is http://stax.codehaus.org/ and the page
says "Open Source (Apache ASL 2.1)".

Does anyone know where the tag is for the stax-api 1.0.1 code? I tried
svn list svn://svn.stax.codehaus.org/stax/tags/ but nothing was listed.
There also isn't a downloadable source distribution for that version.

Thanks,
John