geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RELEASE-NOTES-1.1
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:11:38 GMT
What happens in the case that the files no longer exist on the next
server startup?  Two scenarios I'm worried about:
1) files were loaded from an NFS/Samba/SMB share which has become
disconnected
2) Eclipse users who deploy the app into the server, test it, stop the
server and then delete the project and files from Eclipse

-Donald