geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1-rc1 Now Available
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:42:01 GMT
I talked with Hiram tonight (before catching up on e-mail so I hadn't seen this note) about
getting
3.2.4 closed out.  Apparently the Codehaus outage left AMQ in an indeterminent state.  We've
tested
the existing 3.2.4-SNAPSHOT against CTS.  I would prefer to close out AMQ 3.2.4 as is and
fix this
for 1.1.1.  Small changes can set us back several days if there is some secondary effect.