geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should scripts be executable in releases
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:27:30 GMT
We should be able to do this, as it was introduced in Ant 1.5.2 ( Maven
1.0.2 uses Ant 1.5.3-1 ).

The jelly in Geronimo's assembly plugin needs would need to be updated
(look at the differences between the tarfileset and the zipfileset),
plus have the assembly plugin version number bumped.

I'm not convinced this needs to be in 1.1 though.  Can you raise a JIRA?

John