geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org [longish]
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:52:46 GMT
We have currently just 4 entries there, kinda skinny I know. As we deliver new releases this
list
will follow along.

How could we organize the content in the geronimo space so we don't loose control (structure,

visibility, hierarchy, etc...)?

For instance, the space we have hosted at Atlassian. There we are limited by having a single
space
so we get to play with just the hierarchy (we do have some issues with visibility, hierarchy
and
structure)

If there is no separated space, would there be a top level page as a parent containing all
the
general stuff? or the question is about having all the general info "consolidated" via one
link to
the same space?

Moving from one space to another (from a user/contributor perspective) should be transparent.
If we
change the name from Geronimo SandBox to "Geronimo General Information" for example, would
that
still be confusing?

Could you elaborate more what would be confusing, not sure I follow. The last thing I wanted
with
that structure was to make the things more confusing.

In addition, having a separated space provides extra benefits in terms of administration (do
I need
to list? :)  )

Cheers!
Hernan