geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: [longish]
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:16:28 GMT
Yeah, SandBox was the most representative name I could come up with at that time, not necessarily

the best ;-)

I would prefer to keep the geronimo space as a the router to all our content. In fact I created
space as a consequence of not being able to create a TOC (consolidating all entries) outside

I'll be happy to migrate the SandBox space to any other name we may want. However, I would
say that
if we use the geronimo space to add/develop content we will end up loosing the organization
we are
trying to achieve. I think we should have a separated space (SandBox), maybe with a more appealing

name, to hold "everything else". Thoughts?

David Blevins wrote:
> Hi Hernan,
> All looks pretty great.  One comment below.
> On Jun 7, 2006, at 2:29 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> The last section should hold "everything else", this section will  be
>> a good place to put the historical and/or still valid data from  the
>> old wiki that does not fit in any of the other spaces.
>> 1. Apache Geronimo v1.0
>>        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - User's Guide
>>        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - Developer's Guide
>> 2. Apache Geronimo v1.1
>>        Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's Guide
>> 3. Apache Geronimo Project Management
>>        Apache Geronimo Development Process
>>        Apache Geronimo Development Status
>> 4. Apache Geronimo SandBox
>> Not sure if this organization calls for a vote but is pretty close  to
>> what we have been discussing from the beginning for organizing  the
>> documentation.
> Not a big fan of a SandBox space (GMOxSBOX) and would prefer just use
> the GERONIMO space for "everything else."
> -David

View raw message