geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org [longish]
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:16:28 GMT
Yeah, SandBox was the most representative name I could come up with at that time, not necessarily

the best ;-)

I would prefer to keep the geronimo space as a the router to all our content. In fact I created
that
space as a consequence of not being able to create a TOC (consolidating all entries) outside

confluence.

I'll be happy to migrate the SandBox space to any other name we may want. However, I would
say that
if we use the geronimo space to add/develop content we will end up loosing the organization
we are
trying to achieve. I think we should have a separated space (SandBox), maybe with a more appealing

name, to hold "everything else". Thoughts?

Cheers!
Hernan